Thursday, June 23, 2016

Sleeping with the Fishes

My last adventure was diverse to say the least. Thanks to our fearless leader Truly Tis, I was able to explore three new worlds in one session. Soon after I logged in and started attempting to build that puzzle cube (very challenging task) she showed up on Marlboro island. I asked her if she would like to explore and she said sure. She took me first to a pretty cool place called new horizons. It was a really cool place that I learned was used as a practice and training space for counselors talking with patience. Great application!

Here I am following Sally


Here I am enjoying the view through the grated floor


This was awesome, getting to meditate in-world has to be the coolest thing I have seen besides dancing (can you tell I do not get out much).


Sleeping with the fishes. This world had a underwater world and I guess we can breath there as well. And sit on some shells to chill out.



Like a goof ball, I did not take pictures of the two other lands we traveled. We went to one place where it was a land for architects in practice where the students were actually building houses off of real world blue prints they had to do as part of the assignment. I though that again was a great training application. Finally, we ended up on some type of educational island created by a teacher in Australia. The information was out of context and and I did not quite understand it but got a great view on how an island can be used for educational or classroom purposes. Thank you so much Truly Tis for showing me around. It was great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment